Wednesday, June 11, 2008

RUOCD2?

In my opinion, everyone has mentally ill tendencies.  It's one's ability to control these impulses that preserves his or her sanity.  For example, are you ever sitting at your desk in the office quietly typing away when the sudden urge to climb onto your desk, do an irish jig, and sing Moulin Rouge almost overwhelms you?  Or have you ever been in a dark theatre watching a play considering the consequence of giving the gray haired man directly in front of you a wet willy or at least flicking the center of his balding head?  Of course no sane person would ever follow through on such impulses but we all have them. 
Am I right?
Well, I'm just gonna come out and say it right now.  I hate stepping on the cracks.  I walk around campus with my head down dodging all the cracks in the cement.  Right, it's a dumb habit, but where do you think the saying, "It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt," came from?
   So far I've diagnosed myself as having OCD tendencies mixed with slight ADD and a sprinkle of Bipolar Disorder.   Guess we should add hypochondria to the list, heh heh.  Consider this my plea for help.  

2 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Let's noe exclude eneuresis and boogerphobia to your list of ailments.

Liggetto said...

boogers, boogers, boogers. Eric wrote "noe," noe is not a word. That is stupid. He is stupid.