Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't Forget a Title...Don't Forget a Title....

     Hey!  I'm back.  So, it took me about an hour to get into my blog today.  It seems I forgot my password again.  You know, many life experiences have proved just how poorly I keep track of information.  My subconscious simply refuses to remember anything that doesn't interest me.  This wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't surrounded by people who remember everything like when their friends are going on vacation, or what teachers they signed up for, or which shoe goes on which foot.  I'm not kidding!  I can hardly remember to zip up my pants and my friends are practically holding a gun to my head asking me to recall my pin/account number?
    Well, I thought maybe I should be worried about my absentmindedness when I heard something somewhere about absent minded people being geniuses.  According to this whatever it was, geniuses are forgetful because they don't focus on humdrum details that others do.  Their genius minds are so busy being wildly creative, they just don't process minor information.  Well, Eureka!  I knew there was some way I could blame my forgetfulness on something other than genuine, inconsiderate disinterest.

2 comments:

Liggetto said...

Eureka? More like, you reeka! Seriously though, you do smell bad.

Molly and Jay said...

I REALLY like that title. You are funny, and not like stupid funny, or really ugly funny, I mean clever funny and that acclaim is saved for the likes of few.