Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Discrimination is the Best Medicine


Ahh...Political Correctness (if correctness is even a word).  You know, I really try to be politically correct which is hard to do in this day and age.  Instead of stereotyping minorites, I find that a nice dose of reverse discrimination keeps me safe and on the politically correct track.
You know what I mean.  Whenever I'm at the airport, I signal TSA about potential terrorists.  I'm relieved when I see them checking twenty-two year old white women pushing strollers around.  Strollers, ha, more like anthrax sponges.  Whenever I'm at the clothing store, I stand next to the dressing room making sure the attendant gives the customers the right number.  That Gladys is always trying to sneak leather pants out under her moo-moo.  Man, that policy is sooo hetero. Whenever I am in a crowded area like church I keep careful hold of my belongings (hello tithing, cha-ching!), and check my pockets after walking past the primary children.  You can never be too careful.   

2 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

You really never can be too careful.I remember my own siblings stealing money fron my Barney bank when I was little.

Liggetto said...

Don't even get me started on airport security!!!