Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Invitation to Inspiration

Sometimes when I'm in a computer lab, I like to type random letters real fast just so people think I am a typing wizard.  I was doing that just a second ago.  It makes me feel like those old fashioned secretaries.  Hmm... has anyone really ever examined their notes?  I'd bet they all just say aslkdjfowncekneewjojfaw.  Yup.  People around here are lookin' at me wishing they could type that fast.
My best friend, Doree and I were just trying to write some lyrics for our big break at Music Outlet.  We (I) came up with some rich stuff.  Lucky for us, you don't need any musical talent to perform there, just an original song.  Now I'm not saying talented people haven't performed there before but...  
Well, it appears that I care an awful lot about what other people think.  Not in that insecure sort of way.  More like in that cocky sort of way.  Yeah, that's it.  I want people to know I am a typing wizard and know I am a music outlet maestro.  That way they can think, man if that girl can do it, anyone can!  I like to think of myself as an inspiration, really.  If you have any stories about me being inspirational in achieving your dreams, feel free to write to me.   

1 comment:

Molly and Jay said...

Don't worry, everyone cares what other people think. The phrase, "I don't care what they think," is usually an admittance of just how much the person cares. It is like saying, "I really care what people think, in fact what do you think of me?" Also, I am glad that you understand the three dot rule...I have seen a lot of five dots lately (totally against MLA guidelines). I am pretty sure that that (I love when I can bust out the double that) sort of mistake is punishable up to 45 lashings. You fast typer.